Urban Elevator’s headquarters is in Cicero, Illinois, services the Chicagoland area from Zion to Kankakee to DeKalb. Urban Elevator maintains a satellite office in Merrillville, Indiana, servicing Lake and Porter counties. Urban Elevator employs over 85 people between both locations.
Urban Elevator designs, installs, maintains, repairs, tests, and modernizes virtually any type of vertical transportation need. As a leading installer of non-proprietary equipment, Urban Elevator’s customers are confident that the systems Urban Elevator installs are tried and true and come without the shroud of secrecy and confusion that comes with OEM equipment.
Urban Elevator’s work can be found all over the tri-state area, including many well-known buildings in downtown Chicago in addition to shopping centers, apartment complexes, universities, office buildings of all classes, hotels, condominiums, nursing homes, and even private residencies.
To always do what we say we will do, to hold ourselves to the highest of standards in providing both technical and customer service, and to excel in delivering great value.
• Safety – 24 hours a day 7 days a week, people are riding equipment that we install, we repair, and we maintain. We understand safety is our number one priority and that we do not compromise when it comes to safety.
• Integrity – We believe in conducting ourselves with utmost honesty and moral fortitude.
• Customer Service – We provide our customers with attentive, reliable, honest, professional, and prompt service.
• Value – We provide our customers maximum worth and endeavor to exceed all expectations. Our customers’ dollars go a long way.
• Skill – Our team acts with maximum talent and expertise, and we do not hesitate to work together to ensure a quality, seamless experience by the riding public.